David Reynolds has capped a brilliant season, winning the Supercars top award, the Barry Sheene Medal on Monday night.
Reynolds was voted Supercars best driver ahead of newly crowned and seven champion, Red Bull's Jamie Whincup.
The 32-year-old's year was highlighted by a shock, against the odds win at Bathurst.
Meanwhile, Scott McLaughlin took out the fans' most popular driver.
- Barry Sheen Medal: David Reynolds (Erebus)
- Supercars Champion: Jamie Whincup (Red Bull)
- Supercars Team Champion: DJR/Team Penske
- Supercars Manufactor of the Year: Ford
- Hall of Fame Inductee: Neil Crompton
- Fans' Most Popular Driver: Scott McLaughlin (DJR/Team Penske)
- Fans' Best Presented Team: DJR/Team Penske
- Fans' Best Event: Newcastle 500
- Mike Kable Young Gun: Will Brown (Eggleston Motorsport)
- Dunlop Series Champion: Todd Hazlewood (Bigmate Racing)
- Supercars Media Award: Connor O'Brien (Gold Coast Bulletin)
- Best Volunteer Group: Sandown 500