Track name: Mount Panorama
- Circuit Length: 6.213 km
Complete race distance: 1000km
Times the race has been held here: 59
First GP: 1963 won by Harry Firth/Bob Jane
Total number of race laps: 161
Qualifying lap record: Jamie Whincup – 2:04. 9079 – 2015
- Race Lap record: 2:07.1226 by Jamie Whincup– 2015
Race Record: 6:11:27.9315 – Mark Winterbottom/Steven Richards – 2013
- Most poles: Peter Brock – 6
largest winning margin: 6 laps – 1979
- Smallest winning margin: .1434 – 2016
- Turns: 23
2016 winner: Jamie Whincup
- Most wins – Driver Peter Brock – 9
- Most wins – Team: Holden Dealer Team – 9
most podiums: Craig Lowndes – 13
- Average Speed: 178 km/h
Top Speed: 300 km/h
Fastest Point: Conrod Straight
Slowest Point: Forest Elbow
- Weather: Warm.
Chance of rain: 58%
- – On 5 occasions the outright race winner was not officially recognised until 1965. Prior to that official results reflected four or five class races occurring simultaneously rather than a single race. The first car across the finish line has been retrospectively referred to as outright race winner since then.
– In 1981 the race was stopped before full race distance (120 laps)
– in 1987 the first and second position finishers were disqualified post race.
– In 1997 the first position finisher was disqualified post race.
– In 2014 the race was stopped for over an hour due to the track surface breaking up and requiring repair. Stoppage time is included in final race time.
– In 2016 the first position finisher was assessed a post-race time penalty for violating driving standards.